is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Crystal Smile High Grade Remineralising Gel:
A calcium/phosphate fluoride has shown to be effective in the enamel remineralisation process. It contains all the elements needed for the remineralization process in decalcified teeth
These compounds make teeth less sensitive to hot, cold, air pressure and touch & increase the resistance of teeth to dental decay. Teeth become sensitive when tooth enamel erodes or the gum line recedes, exposing tiny microscopic holes, or tubules, that lead directly to nerves inside the tooth. These nerves are the source of sensitive teeth pain. The remineralisation method involves calcium phosphate compounds, the primary mineral in teeth and bone. The process disperses into the tooth structure to "fill" the microscopic hole and repair early cavities, actually making teeth stronger. The new calcium phosphate process overcomes these problems and remineralizes teeth rapidly
The Gel :
- Allows the enamel to actively remineralise itself in the presence of fluorides, calcium and phosphate.
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Proven to remineralise small invisible lesions
- Revitalise enamel after the Teeth Whitening process
- Easy to apply. Place in your mouth trays for 5 minutes for best results.
- Can be applied before bed to provide thorough night time reminerilisation
- Contains small amounts of sodium fluoride
- The fluoride binds other minerals to the enamel.